Day 01: After breakfast around 8.00hrs driver from Arusha to Ngorongoro for game viewing in the crater till late afternoon then ascend for dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge.
Day 02: Breakfast, then drive to Serengeti. Game viewing on the way (via Olduvai Gorge…optional), dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge.
Day 03: After breakfast, drive to Ndabaka gate, game viewing en-route; visit a village near Lake Victoria. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Stop-Over Camp/lodge.
Day 04: Drive to Mwanza for dinner and overnight. Stop at Kisesa for Sukuma cultural highlights and dancing.
Day 05: Drive to Biharamulo for dinner and overnight.
Day 06: Drive to Kigoma town then take a boat to Gombe Stream National Park for dinner and overnight.
Day 07: Chimpanzee tracking.
Day 08: After breakfast, transfer to Kigoma Town and visit Ujiji Village Museum.
Day 09: Drive to Nzega Town for Overnight
Day 10: Drive from Nzega to Babati Town for overnight at a lodge.
Day 11: Drive from Babati Town to Tarangire National Park for game viewing then in evening to Arusha for overnight.
End of tour. its always a real adventure african safari ……. you will enjoy it.
Note the following:
- The accommodations can be on the basis of Basic Camping (public or private), Permanent Tented Camps, Luxury Mobile Camping, or Lodges (standard to luxury). The accommodations may also vary depending on the locations of good game viewing from season to season. When we know your travel dates we will advise accordingly.
- If you wish to fly from Arusha to Serengeti or Serengeti to Arusha this is possible and we will customize the itinerary accordingly.
- This itinerary can be customized to cover only Ngorongoro and Serengeti or Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
- If you like us to arrange your accommodations for the night (s) before and after safari please let us know.
- If you are arriving at Kilimanjaro/Arusha Airport or in Arusha by shuttle bus let us know so we can arrange meeting you on arrival to make things even smoother.
- We will be happy to know your travel plans so we can customize this itinerary or any other itinerary for you. We are a full service company and we will be able to take care of all accommodations: before safari, on safari and after safari; airport and hotel transfers; and internal/regional flights.
- Click here for packing list. Camping and lodge safari have almost same packing list but in case you have questions let us know.
- This itinerary can also be extended (number of days and/or parks/activities) to cover other parks in the northern circuit, Kilimanjaro trek, Meru trek, Oldongo Lengai trek, Usambara Mountains, Zanzibar/Mafia/Dar beach holiday, Southern parks or western safari parks, or either way depending on your needs.
Its always an adventure!