Day 01: After breakfast with your picnic lunch, drive to Lake Manyara National park for game viewing, dinner and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 02: After breakfast, drive to Serengeti National Park through Ngorongoro Conservation Area, with optional visit to Olduvai Gorge. Game viewing en-route, dinner and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 03: Full day game viewing in Serengeti, meals and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 04: Another Full day game viewing in Serengeti, meals and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 05: Early game-drive in Serengeti National Park then drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at a Camp/Lodge.
Day 06: After early breakfast, with picnic lunch, descend into the Ngorongoro Crater floor for a game viewing. In late afternoon ascend and drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge.
Day 07: After breakfast, drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing. Dinner and overnight a Camp/Lodge.
Day 08: Morning game viewing in Tarangire National Park then drive to Arusha Town. Depending on your plans you may stay a night or transfer to the airport for onward flight.
End of tour.
Note the following:
- The accommodations can be on the basis of Basic Camping (public or private), Permanent Tented Camps, Luxury Mobile Camping, or Lodges (standard to luxury). The accommodations may also vary depending on the locations of good game viewing from season to season. When we know your travel dates we will advise accordingly.
- If you wish to fly from Arusha to Serengeti or Serengeti to Arusha this is possible and we will customize the itinerary accordingly.
- This itinerary can be customized to cover only Ngorongoro and Serengeti or Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
- If you like us to arrange your accommodations for the night (s) before and after safari please let us know.
- If you are arriving at Kilimanjaro/Arusha Airport or in Arusha by shuttle bus let us know so we can arrange meeting you on arrival to make things even smoother.
- We will be happy to know your travel plans so we can customize this itinerary or any other itinerary for you. We are a full service company and we will be able to take care of all accommodations: before safari, on safari and after safari; airport and hotel transfers; and internal/regional flights.
- Click here for packing list. Camping and lodge safari have almost same packing list but in case you have questions let us know.
- This itinerary can also be extended (number of days and/or parks/activities) to cover other parks in the northern circuit, Kilimanjaro trek, Meru trek, Oldongo Lengai trek, Usambara Mountains, Zanzibar/Mafia/Dar beach holiday, Southern parks or western safari parks, or either way depending on your needs.
Its always an adventure!