This itinerary is for those who wants to see the listed parks and dont mind rushing from one place to another. Otherwise we can tailor it to cover Serengeti two nights and one night Ngorongoro, or two nights Tarangire and one night Ngorongoro.
Day 01: Drive from Arusha (your hotel), at 8.00hrs to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing till late afternoon then to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 02: After breakfast drive to Serengeti National Park through Ngorongoro conservation Area, with optional visit to Olduvai Gorge. Game viewing en-route as you proceeds to your camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 03: Morning game viewing in Serengeti National park then proceed to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 04: After early breakfast descend into the Ngorongoro Crater floor for game viewing till late afternoon then ascend and drive to Arusha.
End of this tour.
Note the following:
- The accommodations can be on the basis of Basic Camping (public or private), Permanent Tented Camps, Luxury Mobile Camping, or Lodges (standard to luxury). The accommodations may also vary depending on the locations of good game viewing from season to season. When we know your travel dates we will advise accordingly.
- If you wish to fly from Arusha to Serengeti or Serengeti to Arusha this is possible and we will customize the itinerary accordingly.
- This itinerary can be customized to cover only Ngorongoro and Serengeti or Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
- If you like us to arrange your accommodations for the night (s) before and after safari please let us know.
- If you are arriving at Kilimanjaro/Arusha Airport or in Arusha by shuttle bus let us know so we can arrange meeting you on arrival to make things even smoother.
- We will be happy to know your travel plans so we can customize this itinerary or any other itinerary for you. We are a full service company and we will be able to take care of all accommodations: before safari, on safari and after safari; airport and hotel transfers; and internal/regional flights.
- Click here for packing list. Camping and lodge safari have almost same packing list but in case you have questions let us know.
- This itinerary can also be extended (number of days and/or parks/activities) to cover other parks in the northern circuit, Kilimanjaro trek, Meru trek, Oldongo Lengai trek, Usambara Mountains, Zanzibar/Mafia/Dar beach holiday, Southern parks or western safari parks, or either way depending on your needs.
Its always an adventure!