Day 01: After breakfast with your picnic lunch, drive to Lake Manyara National park for game viewing, dinner and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 02: After breakfast, drive to Serengeti National Park through Ngorongoro Conservation Area, with optional visit to Olduvai Gorge. Game viewing en-route, dinner and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 03: Full day game viewing in Serengeti, meals and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 04: Another Full day game viewing in Serengeti, meals and overnight at the Campsite/Lodge.
Day 05: Early game-drive in Serengeti National Park then drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at a Camp/Lodge.
Day 06: After early breakfast, with picnic lunch, descend into the Ngorongoro Crater floor for game viewing. In late afternoon or evening hours ascend and proceed to your hotel/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 07: After breakfast, go for a nature walk on the Ngorongoro highlands. Later drive to Lake Eyasi for dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge.
Day 08: Early morning go for hunting and gathering exercise with Hadzabe Bushmen. Lunch then drive to Tarangire National Park, game viewing en-route to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 09: Full day game viewing in Tarangire National Park. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 10: Morning game viewing in Tarangire National Park then drive to Arusha National Park through Arusha Town. Dinner and overnight at a camp/lodge. Shopping on the way as you wish.
Day 11: Game viewing and walking(with armed ranger) in Arusha National park. In the evening or late afternoon drive to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 12: This day you may opt for a cultural tour nearby Arusha National Park villages before you proceed to the airport for onward flight.Depending on your plans you may stay a night or transfer to the airport for onward flight.
End of tour. its always an adventure safari. You will enjoy it.
Note the following:
- The accommodations can be on the basis of Basic Camping (public or private), Permanent Tented Camps, Luxury Mobile Camping, or Lodges (standard to luxury). The accommodations may also vary depending on the locations of good game viewing from season to season. When we know your travel dates we will advise accordingly.
- If you wish to fly from Arusha to Serengeti or Serengeti to Arusha this is possible and we will customize the itinerary accordingly.
- This itinerary can be customized to cover only Ngorongoro and Serengeti or Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
- If you like us to arrange your accommodations for the night (s) before and after safari please let us know.
- If you are arriving at Kilimanjaro/Arusha Airport or in Arusha by shuttle bus let us know so we can arrange meeting you on arrival to make things even smoother.
- We will be happy to know your travel plans so we can customize this itinerary or any other itinerary for you. We are a full service company and we will be able to take care of all accommodations: before safari, on safari and after safari; airport and hotel transfers; and internal/regional flights.
- Click here for packing list. Camping and lodge safari have almost same packing list but in case you have questions let us know.
- This itinerary can also be extended (number of days and/or parks/activities) to cover other parks in the northern circuit, Kilimanjaro trek, Meru trek, Oldongo Lengai trek, Usambara Mountains, Zanzibar/Mafia/Dar beach holiday, Southern parks or western safari parks, or either way depending on your needs.
Its always an adventure!