Ng’iresi village is located on fascinating slopes of Mount Meru, where you can experience a true African village life. During your tour to Ng’iresi you will be able to enjoy the following among others.
- Guided tour to the farms on the green slopes of Mt. Meru
- Visits to a number of development projects in the village (soil conservation, irrigation, cross breeding, bio gas, and fish nursery)
- Climb to Kivesi Hill, an old volcano with a natural forest on top
- Learn the Wa-arusha culture (old stories, traditional houses)
- Enjoy delicious local lunch and dinner prepared by the Juhudi women group
Visit to a traditional healer where you can see ancient remedies that have been used for thousands of years
Note the following:
- If you like us to arrange your accommodations for the night (s) before and after Kili please let us know.
- If you are arriving at Julius Nyerere/Kilimanjaro/Arusha Airport or by a bus let us know so we can arrange meeting you on arrival to make things even smoother.
- We will be happy to know your travel plans so we can customize this itinerary or any other itinerary for you. We are a full service company.
- Click here for packing list. Camping and lodge safari have almost same packing list but in case you have questions let us know.
- This itinerary can also be extended (number of days and/or parks/activities) to cover other parks in the northern circuit, Kilimanjaro trek, Meru trek, Oldongo Lengai trek, Usambara Mountains, Zanzibar/Mafia/Dar beach holiday, Southern parks or western safari parks, or either way depending on your needs.