Day 1:Arrive at Kigoma Airport by Precisionair Flight from Kilimanjaro/Dar es Salaam and transfer to Kigoma Hilltop Hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2:After breakfast at the hotel transfer to the Lake shore for a boat to Gombe Stream National Park. Pick Up on arrival and transfer to the Camp/lodge. Meals and overnight at Gombe Camp/Banda.
Day 3:Breakfast at the Camp then go for Chimpanzee Tracking in the forest, Climb to Kakombe Water Falls if time allows then back to the camp/Banda. Meals and Overnight at Gombe Camp/Banda.
Day 4:Breakfast at the Camp Chimpanzee Tracking in the forest Climb to Jane’s Peak if time allows Meals and Overnight at Gombe Luxury Tented Camp.
Day 5:After breakfast at the Camp/Banda tTransfer to the Lake for a boat to Kigoma town. Pick up on arrival and transfer to Kigoma Hilltop Hotel . Hot lunch at the hotel then Proceed for Sightseeing Tour of Kigoma and Ujiji Town. Later transfer to the Airport for precisionair Flight to Dar es Salaam.
End of tour. its always an adventure you will love it.
Note the following:
- The accommodations can be on the basis of Basic Camping (public or private), Permanent Tented Camps, Luxury Mobile Camping, or Lodges (standard to luxury). The accommodations may also vary depending on the locations of good game viewing from season to season. When we know your travel dates we will advise accordingly.
- If you wish to fly from Arusha to Serengeti or Serengeti to Arusha this is possible and we will customize the itinerary accordingly.
- This itinerary can be customized to cover only Ngorongoro and Serengeti or Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
- If you like us to arrange your accommodations for the night (s) before and after safari please let us know.
- If you are arriving at Kilimanjaro/Arusha Airport or in Arusha by shuttle bus let us know so we can arrange meeting you on arrival to make things even smoother.
- We will be happy to know your travel plans so we can customize this itinerary or any other itinerary for you. We are a full service company and we will be able to take care of all accommodations: before safari, on safari and after safari; airport and hotel transfers; and internal/regional flights.
- Click here for packing list. Camping and lodge safari have almost same packing list but in case you have questions let us know.
- This itinerary can also be extended (number of days and/or parks/activities) to cover other parks in the northern circuit, Kilimanjaro trek, Meru trek, Oldongo Lengai trek, Usambara Mountains, Zanzibar/Mafia/Dar beach holiday, Southern parks or western safari parks, or either way depending on your needs.
Its always an adventure!