Ng’iresi village is located on fascinating slopes of Mount Meru, where you can experience a true African village life. During your tour to Ng’iresi you will be able to enjoy the following among others.
- Guided tour to the farms on the green slopes of Mt. Meru
- Visits to a number of development projects in the village (soil conservation, irrigation, cross breeding, bio gas, and fish nursery)
- Climb to Kivesi Hill, an old volcano with a natural forest on top
- Learn the Wa-arusha culture (old stories, traditional houses)
- Enjoy delicious local lunch and dinner prepared by the Juhudi women group
Visit to a traditional healer where you can see ancient remedies that have been used for thousands of years.
Duration:1 day; Price: From $xxxx; Starting Point: Arusha/Moshi Town; Ending Point: Arusha/Moshi Town.